Sitting in class and having
the longest and boring-est discussions. People just keep on asking “what if”
questions >_<. It is storming
outside rather intensely. Our classroom is across the basketball court from our
apartment – thankfully it is covered so when class is done we won’t get wet
walking there
Anyhow night classes started this week and so
my day looks something like this:
Wake up at 545, leave
at 630
Get to school at 7,
teach at 830 – 4 (which includes half hour of homework class at the end of the
day)
Night class 545-830
Everyday seems to fly
by since it is always filled to the brim with things to do. Ive managed to
maximize time by bringing lunch to the office to eat (from the cafeteria) so
that I could multi task. Cooking food
while marking (in the apt) so that in the morn/dinner I just need to warm it
up. Weekends are also jam packed because that is the only time to prep and
stock my awesome looking fridge. Have I showed you my stocked fridge? Haha. I absolutely
love my rice cooker because I just throw food and water in there and not need
to worry about things burning while I shower or whatever.
We finally got our
school uniforms yesterday and it was such an exciting day – esp because mine
turned out as best as the uniform can look. I ordered 2 dress 2 tops and 2
skirts. My fav on kind looks like a stewardess uniform but I really like it.
The skirt n shirts are only ok, not the best
At the end of the
month there are about 3 school days in which classes are cancelled because they
have teacher appreciation day – students give thanks to us =D and we offer them
blessings. Although things are strict sometimes, there is some leniencies too –
my kids were really good so I rewarded them by taking them to play outside for
half a class – un educated based. I was surprised to that they were ok with
this, but it was a very nice break =)
YAY class is over, so that'll be all for this post...back to my room to cook rice and wash up for bed, so tired
No comments:
Post a Comment